I wanna say this...

I wanna talk about my ex boyfriend. He's the one who really love me for who I am. Every girl dream to have that kind of guy in their life. I'm such a lucky girl to have him. He always makes me laugh even though my mood was not good. He said that I'm beautiful in everything. He talks to me like everyday and before I go to sleep. Awww he is so sweet. He love cat very much until those kitten sleep on top of him. We broke up on my birthday that was purposely okay. And then he told me that he love me very much and how sweet is that he kiss me in front of everyone in our class(without teacher).Every morning he'll wait for me in front of the class and he just smile and talks to me with he's funny face. We stay back at school saying that we're gonna study yes we we're studying that time preparation for PMR but on the same time we gossip,dating,laughing all around because of one joke and we just can't get through it. After all that,suddenly we had a friending problem on May 2011. I dont really remember when was the date but i cant tell it was on May this year. We all had a fight because of one bitch in our group. She try to get rid of me and take over my ex. She told something bad about all of us except her own-self. She's killing me okay? He started to get angry at me everytime I want to do something important. He forget about our anniversary until I remind him. I cry he just look at me without making me smile or says anything. He dont wait for me every morning anymore.