My Awesome Girlfriend's :)

Stephanie Stella
Okay,this is my lovely bestfriend.Her name is Stephanie. I call her Steph. I love her. She always there for me.She still single. Pretty aite. Yes she is.Add her on facebook: Stephanie Stella Kueh 




Prisca Aren
Now I'm talking about my another BF.She's crazy and you'll be completely insane with her.We're classmates since form 1.Both of us will have one fight for one year.Sounds funny eh? Yeah it is. Anyway how many times we fight,nothing can make us apart.Pretty bah kan? Yeah she is. She's taken by Daniel. eeeerrr her arrogant boyfriend. wanna know more about her add her on facebook :Prisca Aren Peter
                                                                                                                     

Delilah Scherra
Ini budak adalah budak paling kecil dalam group kita orang. She maybe small but she's heavy okay? Dee Dee if you read this heee sorry mau. Okay. She's a very naughty girl and she's cute and pretty that's why Jeras love her very mucho. Wanna know her okay here's her link :
Facebook :Delilah Scherra
Tumblr : ALL WE NEED IS LOVE                     
Lastly, i have a beautiful,tall and cute girl. She's our bestfriend. We friend and we became close since this year. We hang out at the beach,school and some other place.She's the best. I can call her to help yell at other people.wanna know her more eh? one more thing she's Taken aite.
Facebook:Melyana Theodora