HAD A CRUSH :/

I really like this guy he's a friend of mine. What can i do he's in love with other girl and he told me that he like that girl and want me to help him. I'll help him anyway. I can't stop him from loving her. CINTA TAK HARUS MEMILIKI right? Well i hope he will read this because he's a stalker of my life. He is so stupid. When i have a boyfriend he liked me and when i'm single he dont even look at me. eissshh. That's okay lah. aku pun sik gago dah. i help him already so i can see that they happy. And they thank me for doing such a party at his house without telling him. From there everything happen,they kiss infront of me. Aaaaa you guys should see what happen to me after that. Dont wanna talk about that. well they're happy so am i. The crush that i will never have that is him.